Friday 23 October 2015

My First Ever Guest Post...

I'm beyond excited today - my first ever guest post is published by the lovely Beth Maiden over here...


beth maiden

She contacted me a few weeks ago to ask if I'd share about my Moonboards. She doesn't just write about Tarot - on Fridays she has a craft-for-the-weekend post - so far she's written about making a natal chart and a pocket altar :)

I don't why it was so hard to write a guest post - but it was! I think I was worried I'd 'get it wrong', that Beth would be disappointed... Writing on my own blog is one thing, but writing for another's  **eeeek** - especially when that person is SUCH a talented writer/blogger!

But the 'Blessed Beth' (as I now call her :D) was sweet and patient, and now I've written one guest post, maybe more will follow...
You never know... Stranger things have happened...



2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, this is so nice, you know I love your moonboards. I'm checking your guest posts, 2 already! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lovely Elizabeth, can't quite believe it :D xx

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot. They show I'm not alone. Thank you!